- Do you want to make a difference in your life and the lives of others?
- Do you enjoy working with people and helping them achieve their goals?
If you answered yes to either of the questions above, you may have what it takes to become a martial arts instructor with SDSS!
Martial Arts Instructor
Steve DeMasco’s Shaolin Studios is looking for instructors.
Competitive salary plus bonus, including a 3 month paid training period.
Strong communication and people skills a must.
WE WILL TRAIN!
Seeking qualified candidates for:
- Entry Level Instructor
- Senior Level Instructor
- High School graduate minimum (College Graduate preferred)
- Some Teaching experience a plus
- Self-motivated, responsible, with outstanding people skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Strong desire to work with people of all ages
- Strong background checks
- Great organizational skills a must!!!!
- A robust training program is included
If you are interested, please send your information and resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grandmaster Steve DeMasco
SDSS International Headquarters
30 Manchester, Concord, NH 03301
Master Mikael Meyer
15 Danbury Road, Ridgefield, CT 06887