Become a Martial Arts Program Director with SDSS
- Do you want to make a difference in your life and the lives of others?
- Do you enjoy working with people and helping them achieve their goals?
- Are you organized and detail-oriented?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you may have what it takes to become a martial arts program director with SDSS!
Program Director Positions
Seeking qualified candidates for Program Sales and Grassroots Marketing. No martial arts experience is necessary, we will train.
Full Time positions available.
Must be willing to learn martial arts.
- Sales & marketing of long term martial arts programs
- Making appointments
- Organizing and marketing studio events including camps and birthday parties
- Calling and in house promotion of internal events to clients
- Calling and in house promotion of martial arts program specials to previous clients and contacts
- Organization of the office
- Greeting clients in the lobby
- High School graduate minimum (College Graduate preferred)
- Experience in sales a must!!
- Phone skills a must!!!
- Teaching experience is a plus.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Self-motivated, responsible, and have outstanding people skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Strong desire to work with people of all ages
- Highly energetic personality a must!!
If you are interested, please send your information and resume along with a cover letter to:email@example.com,