Become an SDSS Program Director
Be a leader, a communicator, and a difference maker. Help people achieve their goals. Make a difference. You may have what it takes to become a martial arts program director with SDSS
Program Director Positions
Seeking qualified candidates for Program Sales and Grassroots Marketing.
- No martial arts experience is necessary, we will train.
- Full Time positions available.
- Must be willing to learn martial arts.
- Sales & marketing of long term martial arts programs
- Making appointments
- Organizing and marketing studio events including camps and birthday parties
- Calling and in house promotion of internal events to clients
- Calling and in house promotion of martial arts program specials to previous clients and contacts
- Organization of the office
- Greeting clients in the lobby
- High School graduate minimum (College Graduate preferred)
- Experience in sales a must!!
- Phone skills a must!!!
- Teaching experience is a plus.
Successful candidates will be:
- Have outstanding people skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Strong desire to work with people of all ages
- Highly energetic personality a must!!
- If you are interested, please send your information and resume along with a cover letter to:email@example.com,
Grandmaster Steve DeMasco
SDSS International Headquarters
30 Manchester, Concord, NH 03301
Master Mikael Meyer
15 Danbury Road, Ridgefield, CT 06887
Join the Team!